Old Fat Lesbian Swinger



As weemen get older Ghod has deemed in his wisdom to make their butts bigger, this makes Old Knudsen most horny as he like some junk in the trunk or is it rubbish in the boot? Not only their butts get bigger, but also their thighs spread like cheap supermarket butter.

Men on the other hand are a different kettle of fish. Either born with what is known as "white boy ass" or as they get older their butts disappear.

Asians have no arses to speak off, Blacks have big bubble butts and Slavs are just fucking dirty so who cares?

Old Knudsen is a most gifted individual, marred only by an over abundance of good looks, intelligence, tact, a huge G-spot finding cock , buns of steel, washing line abs, strong manly arms and a tongue that never quits, my humble modesty prevents me from bragging.

Mary Jane Lezzer on the other hand, well..... she is just a rapidly ageing, fat butt, lonely, no talented seal clubber. I wish she wouldn't keep emailing me about how I make her laugh, cos fat butts shaking just make me cringe. And for chrissakes, someone else tell her that she hasn't the figure for tight jeans let alone green fucking elf shorts.

To show what a nice person I am to those who think I'm a right cunt who throws bags of kittens into rivers and exposes my todger to old weemen on the subway and of course the odd attractive man on the bus. I shall not reply to Mary Jane's emails until she admits that she has more faces than I have alter egos. Not to mention her many chins...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... shat on me again.