I Fucking Suck


It's the Bank holiday weekend and we are all busy with superficial crap that some of us are forced into by society and some sad fuckers like Old Knudsen actually like it.
I get down in the Doldrums at this time of the year, that is semen talk for depressed. You see 14 years ago I lost a good friend during the Bank holidays. It was a sudden out of the blue thing.

I last saw him when he dropped me off home after an afternoon of meaningless but extemely pleasurable anal buggery and drove away. No he didn't die he told me he was converting to the Protestant religion, he also came out of the closet and he told me he was black. I told him he was dead to me as I wiped away the tears. No one leaves the Free Presbyterian church to becum a Proddie, the rest I could forgive though the being black was a real shock I just thought he liked the sun a lot.

The pressure to pretend to be nice gets too much for me, peace and goodwill to all men my ghey ass, what are you smoking fuck face? there will be no peace until we wipe out those who are not like us or disagree with us.

Thanksgiving was a dirty Pagan harvest festival reinvented to promote peace between the Pilgrims and the Injuns who the Pilgrims then went on to slaughter. When the English couldn't handle the red skins they brought over my people who not only pushed the Injuns off their lands but caused the English no end of trouble.

Canadian thanksgiving is American lite as everything they do is. Not quite American and not quite British similar to Australians which shows you if the Yanks were more like the Brits they would be better liked in the world. Even the Irish sort of like the Brits now instead of the murdering friendly fire Yanks.       

Having lived most of my life under a rock in ghey Ulster (Northern Ireland) I am already fairly paranoid and then coming to America where people back stab and gossip about me it isn't a surprise that most over here are in therapy.
On the telly I watched a mini series called 'The Company' about the early days of the CIA, ah fun times they were indeed then just this week I bought for $3.99 at the video (no videos) store 'The good Shepherd' which I keep getting confused with 'The good German' and so thought it was a delightful movie about a good German Shepherd but those dogs are stupid cunts.

It was about the CIA too and if you didn't know history you'd be lost. Far better acted than the mini series I watched, Chris O'Donnell what is the point of him? Did I ever tell you that I was in the CIA? Fucking lying again, ignore me.

In The Good Shepherd Matt Damon was as usual great, Bobby DeNiro who directed it had a very good bit part as a man dying of diabetes and is getting bits cut off his feet due to gangrene. I know a person in real life at this stage of her life so it was odd seeing it appear in a film. There are no coincidences but there are signposts for you to see in yer life.

The film is about trusting no one and not believing what you see and double guessing everything. You could be driven mad with this thinking you can trust me on that. I am as trustworthy as Dubya himself.

 Let's forget the fact that everything I do and say is totally fucking unbelievable. Take my military record for one....

That reminds me, I just got my third purple heart whilst serving in the Indian Marine Corp. It's a bit like the Yanks version, only the uniform is better and they don't shoot their allies in the back. I got things to do, lesbians to shave and people on Facebook to hoodwink, catch up with you other ghey mongs later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... shat on me again.