Up Close and Personal With Knudsen



So did you all get the ghey invites? It made you feel special right? Did I miss anyone out and if so were yer feeling hurt or did you say, "well at least I don't have to read that fuckin crap anymore?"

I only went personal because I like being a drama queen and want it all to be about me, me and little old me, this will teach you bitches for not reading me more, ha! feel the burn of my sword of gonorrhoea? My pork sword can bring an all male nation to its knees with just a swift hump. I bet you all sat there and cried a river and thought about ending it all.

No, I went personal because one of my casual humps found my blog and saw the smut I post. I was sore ashamed. Nah not really if me Ma can't take a joke then fuck the bitch what has she ever done for me? Well there was that time she turned me over to the Police and at the time I thought it was betrayal as I was tortured for 18 hours but she was right it was for my own good, I musn't masturbate in the library in front of the other wrinklies, I can see that now. Ah the perspective of old age.

No I went personal because a co-worker didn't like the way I called them a fat lazy fucker who scratches their hole and then sniffs their finger as they serve you in the canteen. I'm the one who changes and puts out the saw dust on the floor, office workers can sure be bitchy sometimes.

No, seriously, I went personal because of nasty anti-ghey spammers, what have ya got something better to do? I haven't been spammed or rimmed in ages, lazy crazy immature cunts. I'm sure attacking a poor ghey old man was very satisfying. I should do a list of other ghey bloggers who are nut jobs and not to be trusted. I mean besides the ones in my links.
Rule of thumb: If someone has deleted, removed and completely changed their blog on numerous occasions citing that someone is after them there is a 96% chance that they are fucking nut jobs.
Hey what do I know? yer such a good judge of character.

No, actually I went personal because the doctor changed my meds and I saw the futility of blogging for free and am now writing a book ............. yes a ghey coming-out book, on paper ................... yes people still buy those things, like newspapers they will always be around. Did you get that I was being sarcastic there?

No, truthfully I went personal to appear more popular than I actually am. I want all you cunts to imagine me having a secret ghey men's club going on with really dirty blog posts and only the chosen few can join in. Yes its like boarding school all over again. Ok the real reason, Old Knudsen is not a blogger he is a force of nature. If you look deep into his eyes and past his cataracts you will see his inner god. We are all deities some are the god of cum stains while others like Old Knudsen are the gods of hidden knowledge and occult learning's. Old Knudsen has forgotten more than .................... who are you people and what are you doing in my living room?

Old Knudsen is as changeable and unpredictable as the sea, he is also cold, ghey and wet. Does the sea ever explain herself? take my salty spray all over yer face and ponder what it is all about.

If you didn't notice any change and just clicked on me for the first time this week then you missed all the fun and I deleted it as it was too racy and could have brought doon nations..... yer loss fuck faces.

Ghey and proud, fuck off the lot of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... shat on me again.